On Wednesday 11th December we will be holding our next Collectors Club event at the Emma Bridgewater Factory in Stoke-on-Trent. At this event, we will be selling Samples from Autumn/Winter 2019.
Tickets cost £25 and the day will include free decorating, a delicious Christmassy afternoon tea-style lunch and a goody bag. Plus, as a Collectors Club member, you get 15% off full-priced products in the Gift Shop and 10% off pottery in the Factory Shop - so it's the perfect opportunity for some shopping too.
Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis on Wednesday 30th October at midday and can be purchased by clicking here and the password HOHOHO2019.
- Tickets can be bought individually for £25 or in pairs for £50
- Tickets for our Sample Sale events are very popular and the tickets for our previous events have sold out in under 10 minutes
- While people have the tickets in their basket and are in the checkout process the tickets show as ‘unavailable’. Then once they are all sold they say ‘sold out’. Please keep refreshing the page until the event is sold out as tickets do get released from people’s basket if they don’t proceed to checkout.
- Once the tickets have sold out we will be operating a waiting list via Eventbrite - if any tickets become available because of cancellations they will automatically be offered by email to the people on this list. Please only join the waiting list once.
- Although the Factory site is open as usual, there will be no additional tickets for the event available on the day as all returned tickets will be reallocated through Eventbrite